Covid Safety Update
In accordance with Government advice in relation to the spread of COVID-19, our stores re-opened on Monday 22nd June 2020. While our staff are still available for virtual consultations, we also now have a number of physical appointments available at our store. We’re expecting appointments to fill up quickly, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
The health and safety of our customers is of upmost importance to us, so please check out the precautions which we've put in place that will hopefully put you at ease during your visit.
- Our opening hours are Monday to Saturday: 9:30 - 17:00
- Appointments are possible by booking. These can be made via our website here, phoning us on 01244 325850, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your booking is made by appointment, we ask that you arrive on time.
- We allow walk-in customers subject to our other scheduled bookings around the time of walk-in. Due to the measures we are following, we may ask walk-in customers to return at a later date and time.
- Do not attend your consultation booking if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms in the two weeks prior to your appointment.
- We are restricting the number of customers to 2 customers per store at any one time. Where possible, we ask that you attend individually.
- Social distancing guidelines are being implemented throughout the store.
- Upon arrival, we ask that all guests use the hand sanitiser station located at the door.
- Staff are provided with gloves and face coverings.
- All jewellery and surfaces used are cleaned between bookings.
- If you're looking to sell your jewellery or get it repaired, we will be directing customers to Powells Fine Jewellery which is situated nearby.
Thank you for your continued support. Stay safe.
Lowe & Sons